Start of the class
GitHub Session 2 – Instructor Charles
Today, our students came back from their Easter break and continued with the classes. They began with their 3rd session on GitHub.
What was covered in today’s session?
Some of the topics and things looked at in the GitHub Session with the Instructor included but were not limited to:
Topics looked at – GitHub Session 2
- What is a GitHub page
- How to create a GitHub page
- How to push code and changes to your GitHub page repo
- Cloning a GitHub repository
And many more other points were looked at in the session.
Touch typing Session – Instructor Ronald
After the GitHub session with Instructor Charles, the students had a break of 10 minutes from 10:50 AM to 11:00 PM and then come back to the zoom class and the Touch typing session began with Instructor Ronald.
Here is the progress of the students in their touch typing:
- Wasswa Male Enock – Completed all the Touch typing modules
- Nakayiza Kevina – On module 488 of Touch-typing
- Ahimbisibwe Jesca – On module 555 of Touch-typing
- Tugume Hastings – On module 475 of Touch-typing
- Nanteza Nuriat – On module 360 of Touch-typing
- Kasaija Marvin – On module 125 of Touch-typing
- Kwaga Winnie – On module 495 of Touch-typing
- Poor internet network connection on the side of some of the students.
- Some of the students arrived late.
Overall this session was a success. We shall start from there tomorrow and ensure to start from where we left off.
Thank you for reading.